Monday, February 18, 2013
The Northwest Flower & Garden Show is just about ready for showtime! It will run Wednesday through Saturday from 9am-8pm and Sunday from 9am-6pm. This show is the 2nd biggest of its kind in the country (after Philadelphia) and brings a healthy dose of spring to our wet, cold, and cloudy Seattle winter.
You can purchase tickets here or, if your prefer, you can win a ticket by leaving a comment. This ticket is only good for Saturday, February 23rd (9am-8pm) and I only have one. This is a $16 value. Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment for this post. The comment must consist of at least one letter, number, or special character. For example, you could write "I would like to win the ticket!!!!" or "T" or even "asdflkjdfalefkj".
2. You have until 4:00pm on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 to enter.
3. One entry per person will be permitted.
4. At 4:01pm on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013, I will use the random number generator app on my phone to select the winner.
5. At approximately 4:05pm on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013, I will announce the winner on this blog. The winner should e-mail me (email@example.com) with their name & address by 4:30pm on 2/19 if they want the ticket mailed to them in time. Or, if you prefer, you can meet me at the South Entrance at 8:30am on Saturday to pick it up in person.